…and it's not turning back.
(WORLD) Serving some delicious illustrations of the ever-changing media menu:
• a judge talking about how court information should be provided for younger jurors on screens;
• students entering university relying on Facebook to become their social glue;
• the BBC illustrating with success the need for social networking for younger young people;
• and how some young people are evading the age limits on other social networking sites;
• blurring of old and new as a virtual world for teens allows major film studios to feature trailers to their members.