…and it's not turning back.
(WORLD) More evidence that the world is changing for MediaSnackers everywhere from these recent articles:
• China has now created the first camp for internet addicts to combat the growing issue of 14-22 year olds who they say are suffering from depression, fear, unwillingness to interact with others, panic and agitation;
• as part of their new two year strategy, MTV are investing £250million in video game development;
• the Advent K is a new child-friendly range laptop from PC World;
• Nintendo Wiis are being used by several youth clubs in the UK as a behavioural teaching tool;
• check out this specific green screen video camera for kids, on the market for $100.