Before you download the FREE pdf which include all websites, links and references from the presentation and masterclass, we encourage you to leave a comment at the bottom of the page relating to your experience of the session—come on, join the conversation :
Sign up to the MediaSnackers digest—FREE monthly resource providing a sample of the latest posts from the MediaSnackers 'blog' plus other news and insights.
Other stuff we do :
- consulting—we’ve worked with games manufacturers trying to develop social media strategies to launch their new titles, arts/music venues on ways to communicate better to their audiences, youth services on embedding social media into their promotional campaigns…
- training—beginners, intermediate and/or advanced level offerings
- speaking—DK has spoken on four continents, keynoted large scale events, delivered countless masterclass sessions and moderated panels at International conferences
- events—the whole company / organisation brought up to speed on social media and enthused to go away and start playing with a purpose
- podcasts—snack-sized chats with individuals, organisations or companies who are impressing us and crying out for more discussion
For full details check out our services page.
Question to ask? Statement to make? Compliment to make…feel free to leave a comment below or contact us here.
5 thoughts on “Liverpool Community College (27 May 2011)”
Brilliant session with a great buzzy atmosphere. I feel that things could definitely change as a result of the discussions. Thanks DK.
Inspirational in its simplicity. Game changing!
loved the session, made me go away and make lots of investigations and try new stuff . Relit the fire
Hey guys – really appreciate the kind words there. Thank you. Was an honour to come and deliver for you. Let us know how you get on.
Inspirational. Exciting. Achievable. It’s up to us now to apply it and keep the momentum going and the pressure on! Cheers DK
Comments are closed.