Before you download the FREE pdf which include all websites, links and references from the presentation / masterclass, please leave a comment at the bottom of the page relating to your experience of the session :
Sign up to the MediaSnackers digest—FREE monthly resource providing a sample of the latest posts from the MediaSnackers 'blog' plus other news and insights.
Other stuff we do :
- consulting—we’ve worked with games manufacturers trying to develop social media strategies to launch their new titles, arts/music venues on ways to communicate better to their audiences, youth services on embedding social media into their promotional campaigns…
- training—beginners, intermediate and/or advanced level offerings
- speaking—DK has spoken on four continents, keynoted large scale events, delivered countless masterclass sessions and moderated panels at International conferences
- events—the whole company / organisation brought up to speed on social media and enthused to go away and start playing with a purpose
- podcasts—snack-sized chats with individuals, organisations or companies who are impressing us and crying out for more discussion
For full details check out our services page.
Question to ask? Statement to make? Compliment to make…feel free to leave a comment below or contact us here.
8 thoughts on “GANE : Cultivating Creativity Event (20 May 2011)”
Very, very, very inspiring.
My imagination is now buzzing again!
Intelligent content delivered in an engaging and entertaining way – it doesn’t get much better! Thanks DK!
Yesterday’s talk was vibrant, engergising and filled with inspiring information! Best wishes for your new life in NZ DK!
did my very first tweet today……………all thanks to DK – cheers :-)
ALL – thanks for your kind words, well wishes and enthusiastic praise… honoured to be involved in the event and have the opportunity to deliver to you guys, keep snacking :-)
Thanks for a very thought provoking show on Friday and for sharing your experience, info and insights. Enjoy life in NZ.
DK provided an enthusiatic and passionate presentation which gave the audience a unique insight into digital engagement. The event has given me food for thought, digital titbits to snack on and inspired me to build a few ideas into future campaigns.
Thought it was brilliant – got lots of work to do now! and very timely for us as an organisation.
Easy to listen to and enlightening!
Comments are closed.