Before you download the FREE pdf which include all websites, links and references from the lecture, we encourage you to leave a comment at the bottom of the page relating to your experience of the session :
DK is an inspiring and informative speaker, who showed my MSc Digital Marketing class the possibilities of how digital media is enabling organisations and communities to collaborate and cocreate in new and creative ways. The students loved it! I only wished we had more academics with his mindset.
Dr Kelly Page, Lecturer in Digital Media Marketing, Cardiff Business School
Sign up to the MediaSnackers digest—FREE monthly resource providing a sample of the latest posts from the MediaSnackers 'blog' plus other news and insights.
Other stuff we do :
- consulting—we’ve worked with games manufacturers trying to develop social media strategies to launch their new titles, arts/music venues on ways to communicate better to their audiences, youth services on embedding social media into their promotional campaigns…
- training—beginners, intermediate and/or advanced level offerings
- speaking—DK has spoken on four continents, keynoted large scale events, delivered countless masterclass sessions and moderated panels at International conferences
- events—the whole company / organisation brought up to speed on social media and enthused to go away and start playing with a purpose
- podcasts—snack-sized chats with individuals, organisations or companies who are impressing us and crying out for more discussion
For full details check out our services page.
Question to ask? Statement to make? Compliment to make…feel free to leave a comment below or contact us here.